Dr. Seegmiller was born and raised in Salt Lake City. He attended the University of Utah with a Bachelors in Science. He then continued his medical education at the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. He completed residency in Detroit, Michigan where he was trained in complex procedures of the foot & ankle. He is a proud father of five children, loves the outdoors, and is an Eagle Scout. Because of a personal family history wth Diabetes, he takes a personal interest in treating people with Diabetes.
• Graduated from U of U with Bachelor of Science in Biology.
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from California College of Podiatric Medicine.
• American Board of Physician Specialties (ABPS) Board Certification
• Fellow in the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS).
• Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgery
• Board Certified Wound Care Physician
• Employs the latest techniques in advanced wound care and reconstructive surgery.
• Limb Salvage, including complex reconstruction of the foot and ankle
• Wound Care specializing in lower extremity, foot and ankle
• Certifications in ankle fusions and ankle replacement surgery
• Treats all aspects of foot and ankle conditions related to Diabetes
• St. Marks Hospital
• Alta View Hospital
• Intermountain Surgery Center
• LDS Hospital
• Salt Lake Surgical Center
• Salt Lake Regional Hospital
• Jordan Valley Hospital
• Comprehensive Intermountain Wound Care Clinic (IMC)
• South Towne Surgical Center
• Diplomat: American Podiatric Medical Association
• Fellow: American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
• Member: American Diabetes Association