Dr. Richard Seegmiller, DPM
AVAILABLE OFFICE LOCATIONS:
Dr. Seegmiller has been happily married to his wife Jennifer for over 30 years. He enjoys camping, fishing, golfing and spending time with his family.
• Bachelor of Science, University of Utah
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, School of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
• Coordinator, Podiatric Medical Servoces, 2002 Winter Olympics at Athletes Village
• Podiatric Surgical Residency at KERN hospital in Warren, Michigan.
• American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
• Podiatric Surgery, and Biomechanics.
• LDS Hospital
• Davis Hospital
• Lake View Hospital
• Salt Lake Regional Hospital
• Davis Surgical Center
• Diplomat: American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
• Fellow: American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
• Member: American Diabetes Association
• Past President of the Utah Podiatric Medical Association (UPMA)