Dr. Scott Clark, DPM
AVAILABLE OFFICE LOCATIONS:
Dr. Clark and his wife Michelle, have 4 children. They enjoy spending time in the outdoors, either hiking in the mountains & Zion National Park, or going to the Lake and spending days on the water. They were both born and raised in Salt Lake City, and enjoy their community. They enjoy local sporting events, friends, and family.
• Graduated from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, in Miami Shores, FL.
• Completed 3 years of post-graduate residency in foot and ankle surgery, and podiatric orthopedics, at the Veteran’s Hospital, in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Training in Limb Salvage of the Diabetic foot, chronic foot ulcers, foot and ankle deformities. He uses the latest techniques in advanced wound care and reconstructive surgery. He is the Principal investigator for multiple research projects on diabetic foot complications.
• Clinical & Surgical Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
• LDS Hospital
• Salt Lake Regional Medical center
• South Town Surgical Center
• Intermountain medical center
• Jordan Valley Medical center
• Promise Hospital
• Landmark Hospital
• American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
• Utah Podiatric Medical Association (UPMA)
• Board-certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ABFAS)
• Utah Diabetes Prevention & Control Program
• LDS Business College MA externship program
• Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL)